Monday, September 21, 2009

OMG! AM I DREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's every Reborn Artists dream to sell a baby & actually receive what they put into a baby. I'm elated to share that That's EXACTLY what happened with my Harmoni Joy. Not only did she sell, but she went OVER THE MOON for me. She sold for a WHOPPING $2,589!!! Up until now, I hadn't had a baby sell for over $800. Don't get me wrong, I was over the moon about selling an $800 baby but NEVER in my wildest dreams did I expect any baby made by me to sell for TWO THOUSAND PLUS dollars! My adrenaline is still rushing! I'm still sitting on top of the world & it feels as if I'm dreaming! I don't ever want to wake up from this dream.

I worked so hard on Harmoni Joy *Michelle kit by Evelina Wosnjuk*... I took my time & took chances on her that I had never taken before. I wasn't scared of "messing up a kit" for the very first time in my reborning history..and it felt GOOD! I took extra special time with her photo shoot. I wanted it to be special. I had mishaps because it was raining cats & dogs & I didn't have the best lighting but I hoped & prayed that whoever viewed her would see that I put in ALOT of effort to show Harmoni Joy's true appearance.




I have never received so many comments on an auction. Here are just a few.

Q: I just want to say that this baby is so gorgeous and the attention to detail is absolutely amazing. I have never seen the spit bubbles now that's impressive. You are an very talented artist.

Q: I think you are the only artist that I have found that I can actually do an AA doll that actually looks realistic. She is absolutely gorgeous!

Q: I am so glade that you are very good at what you do , because I've been trying to fine someone someone who knew what a real AA baby skin looks like, I,m setting here in tears because I went this baby, but I know that I don't have a chance in heaven getting her there is so many people who feel the same way I do.You have brought joy me.Just getting the chance to see her. I can stop looking now you are that perfect baby Maker.Your work cannot be explain there is no words I can say to let you know how wonderful your babies are.I would like to know how long did it take to finish her ? There are a lot of mommies out there who's trying to fine that one special baby to love. God Bless You and the work you do.

Q: This baby is absolutely by far one of the best reborns I have seen. Your skill is one of a kind

These are just a few of the FABULOUS comments I received.

I also was so blessed to receive some AMAZING comments from my very talented fellow reborners! Here are a few of the comments I received from them.

  • Honey you deserved that sale! Look at that baby girl! SHe is beautiful! Gorgeous skintones and hair! Perfect spit bubbles... perfect eyebrows accentuating GORGEOUS eyes! She is truly remarkable and a BIG congratulations to you on a job well done
  • Congratulations :dance: :elephant: Everything about her was stunning and perfection :heart: . The work you put into her, from her skintone, to outfits, to photos was obvious and outstanding. So wonderful to see a baby sell well, that truly deserves it.
  • that is so great!!!!

    I am so happy for you.

    She is a gorgeous baby!

    This sculpt is perfect for an AA baby.

    Yours is the most realistic I have ever seen in this sculpt.

    CONGRATS!
  • :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: YAY!!!!!!!!
You deserved every bit! She is a lovely baby, you can tell you put alot of time and love into this baby, and the pictures on the Auction were the best I have EVER seen! WAY TO GO!!!!! :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

  • WHOOO HOOOO!!!!! I am SOOOOOOO happy for you!!!!
    And SOOOO very proud of you. I recognized your "gift"
    from the first baby you made. I am in awe of your talent and you never cease to amaze me. I don't know HOW you can make each
    baby more incredibly beautiful than the last,BUT YOU DO!!!!
    Come on Ladies...join me in the "happy dance"

I even got my very own post on "They Never Grow Up Nursery's" Blog! What an honor!!


There were so many other wonderful comments & I want to thank everyone for all your support & for help cheering Harmoni Joy on!!! WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

3 comments:

  1. I am just so excited for you, I can't CONGRATULATE you enough...lol
    She is an amazing piece of artwork. You have a special gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your baby is beautiful! you deserve that kind of money for ALL your babies. Keep those beautiful AA babies coming:)

    ReplyDelete