Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ava Raine & Ebay...

Ok guys...I know many of you keep saying "when are you going to get Ava Raine" on eBay. The answer is, she's all done EXCEPT her photoshoot! I only use "daylight" as my lighting & the weather has been HORRIFIC! I'm not a professional photographer so I don't know how to manipulate my indoor lighting. I tried to take photos outside yesterday but they look TERRIBLE! So, just hang in there with me. I'll get her on eBay as soon as I can.

I know my girl Cindy is about to pull her hair out over this as she's waiting to put her Ava Raine up AFTER I put mine up. Unfortunately, Cindy reborns wayyyyyyyyyy faster than me. Takes me at least 2 months to finish a baby (which is much better than it used to take me) lolol.

Anyway, thanks for all the emails asking about her. I think she's a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment