Monday, October 19, 2009

Kit of the week...Paris by Adrie Stoete

OMG I'm in love! Once again I have fallen completely in love with one of Adrie's babies! Paris is the re-made version of as Adrie stated her cat ruined the 1st version. The 1st version was adorable but I have to admit, the 2nd version is OFF THE HOOK! I'm so in love!

Paris by Adrie Stoete is 20 inches long. She will have 3/4 limbs. No other information is available as of yet but I'm so thrilled. The anticipation is driving me crazy! lolol

Original Version:



New Version



My kit bin is running over but I can't WAIT to get my hands on this little girl

6 comments:

  1. I don't know fab I think I have to disagree I like the wider mouth of the first one better. Although, they are both cuties. You would'nt expect anything else form adrie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the original one too... How sad! Bad dog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new version of Paris< I love that little puckered mouth. Can't wait to get her.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Defenatly prefered the old version, but love the new one too! It's Adrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I prefer the older version; I think it is the colour more than any thing. However I am going to get one and have a go as I love all Adrie's work.

    Veronica
    Primrose Nursery

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paris is the most beautiful of Adrie's babies yet. There is no comparison. The older version doesn't even compare with Paris. She's the most realistic baby ever. Hands down!

    ReplyDelete