Tuesday, September 29, 2009

NEED TO VENT! Harmoni Joy isn't home yet! UGHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm so sick of the post office not delivering like they're supposed to!! We pay MORE to have packages shipped by priority mail & its really ticking me off that NONE of the packages I shipped last week have arrived to their destination within the 2 to 3 days as promoted!! I called to post office to inquire & they had the NERVE to tell me that the 2 to 3 days ISN'T guaranteed! They went ON to say that even SECOND DAY delivery isn't guaranteed & that the ONLY guaranteed packages are NEXT DAY SHIPPING! I'm so FRUSTRATED! NO APOLOGIES, NOT SYMPATHY, NO NOTHING!! All they keep saying is "we're short staffed ma'am"...

THEN TO TOP IT OFF!! They aren't even scanning the package. I know its not a TRACKING #, but this is ridiculous!

I'm about to take my business to UPS! I'm SICK of it!!

Waiting to see if the new mommy will like her new baby is the HARDEST part for me. I'm sitting here twiddling my thumbs on pins & needles ALONG WITH the new mom who is on pins & needles waiting to receive her new bundle. Thank God Harmoni's mom is patient!

No comments:

Post a Comment