Saturday, October 3, 2009

Jealousy in the reborn world...

I've been holding back on speaking on this for a while. But I must say that its time. What happened to the times where people would REJOICE in the success of others? What happened to the times where people tried to HELP lift you up instead of beat you down *the crabs in a barrel syndrome*. What happened to the days where you KNEW who your enemies were & you KNEW who your friends were? Now..they're all mixed together. It's sad, but the days of old are gone. No longer can you trust the "friend" whose rooting for you in your face is actually behind your back trying to stab you in it.

I've often thought about what makes someone be evil towards another. Is it jealousy or egos or just plain evilness?

I don't have an evil bone in my body. I love everyone, I root for everyone & I hope EVERYONE succeeds. I just wish more people were like that. I for one, will continue to wish everyone success & happiness..even the person who hurt my friends feelings.

So now, I'm off to spread happiness..

Be blessed everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment