Sunday, October 4, 2009

The verdict is in...

AARAG will NOT re-open. To everyone who wants to keep in touch, Cindy has opened a forum on her web site & Natasha has opened a forum also. At the moment, I don't really feel like thinking about it all. I have a HUGE HEADACHE behind the entire thing. I guess I'm so emotional because it really didn't have to be this way. One of the ladies from AARAG called & asked me to go to BN's blog & be objective about what I was reading....

I read her blog & I completely understand her anger & where she's coming from. I even learned a huge amount information regarding key word spamming & certain rules about using brands in auctions & so forth. I didn't know any of these things previously. I'm always amazed at her talent & she will always be the 1st lady of AA reborns in my opinion. I'm asking everyone who is going over to BN & attacking her to please stop. The issue really isn't with her as any one of us would be livid if someone did such a thing to us.

I also hope that Cindy stops getting the brunt of anger from people who are mixing her auction up with Kay's. She didn't do anything but have an AA Audrey up at the wrong time.

As far as Kay goes..I haven't talked to her today but I did speak with her. She's upset behind the entire ordeal. She truly feels as if it was a big misunderstanding. I know her to be a warm & honest person & I choose to continue to believe in her as a person & respect her as my mentor. I love Kay dearly & I pray she's ok.

That being said, I do not condone unethical behavior. Wrong is WRONG & right is RIGHT..there is no "In between". Always remember that guys...

Be blessed.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for keeping us informed.
    I hope we can all keep in touch...

    ReplyDelete