Saturday, October 3, 2009

Turmoil & hurt in the place I call home AARAG



Words can't express how hurt I am by whats going on in my home (AARAG). I'm saddened by this entire ordeal. I pray things work out the way that they are supposed to. I'm praying for BOTH parties involved as I look up to both of them. I hope that things can be resolved soon....


UPDATE:

I'm being bombarded by evil emails of people accusing all members of AARAG of being fake & not having integrity. Even some of our own members are fighting. I feel as if I"m losing my family. One of my BEST friends Cindy of Cindy's Reborn Nursery is getting hurt also thru this. This isn't FAIR! I am honest & kind & work VERY hard!! We should all be judged on our own merit.


Here's what my friend Cindy wrote on her blog regarding the situation. I love her & respect her decision.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am so sad!! I had no idea of what was happening. Where is AARAG? I went to the site and it is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gone :*( Closed, the short email I got was titled.

    This was the only group for AA babies, and I have been feeling so at home there during the last couple of weeks, and thought "this is it, I found the place where I finally feel at home and some reborn friends" but now it is all gone.

    I had no idea either. I wish I could turn back time, ask the Brooke lady to just try to problem solve with Kay, because Kay has posted a new picture of her baby that proves that she didn't steal Brooke's picture.

    And the same with the names thing - there are so many artists and only so many names. Let's look at just sculpting, where there are not as many out there as reborns. Chrissy and Chrisy kits, Sara and Sarah, several Adrianna kits, Sugar and Sugar, and on and on. The day after I had named one of my babies Aaliyah, after my cousin (who I gave the baby to as a BD present), there were 2 other artists who I saw named their girls Aaliyah. Did they copy me or me copy them? No, we had never heard of each other before, and we laughed at the coincidences.

    I just don't even know right now. I am hiding from my family, crying, that this very special and wonderful group is gone and the members are ripping each other up.

    ReplyDelete